An Eternal Bond.....

Every successful person has a dream & a vision of his parents that he tries to fulfill .My career has started ..can't say exactly progressing but I'am still joining dots and still gathering bits & pieces . I know my interest. I know that I've chosen the right path. I know the niche quality of journalism that I've chosen or will choose, the pay it will earn me.And I know or atleast can visualise the struggle i will have to go through to reach where I've always wished to be. But in all this thinking and racking my brain what keeps me running and inspiring always is the trust my Parents have in my Dreamz.
I can say that it is I who dreamt but the real believers and thrivers of this dream are Mr&Mrs.Palande. I had various &endless doubts about choosing my career like any other teen. I weighed my options an d all i said is "This". No question as to "Why this!" they merely accepted what i pointed at. They have been doing so , I guess, from the time I started expressing my likes and dislikes. This is the way they chose to gave me freedom.But my right to freedom does get curbed. Curfew, time limits, restrictions, whoz, whatz and whenz do hover in my life as well but here something differs.
Difference is in understanding. When they restrict or boss me I do get angry. I might shout or back-answer them but at the end of the day I know their purpose behind it. They are typical parents, i know, yet they are different. In their case becoming hyper if I'm a minute late is well justified. Knowing the truth and understanding it I've had my tiffs with the ultimate power. I've always asked him-Why them? They are always so good to all.Why this to them?Why didn't you realize you're taking away 15 years of their life...15 precious years!!!-But I guess he never should've thought as much. I don't know how to put this into words. It is quiet emotional for them and a lay man may not realize its depth unless he himself has gone through the same situation. I can say....
"Once upon a time ,far far in a small village there lived a beautiful girl-simple, sweet, god loving & hardworking.She believed in fairy tales and one day her prince came to seek her. She got married to her prince and lived happily ever after..."
Happily ever after?? No, No, No,kahani main twist hai….Here we have no happily ever after.

“Prince was charming ,handsome and hardworking too.He loved his family as much he loved his wife.After their marriage Prince and Princess shared a pretty good time unless the storm came n washed away their happiness. The dark clouds hovered in their life. No matter how much efforts ,Princess wouldn’t bear a child . Prince’s family was outraged ,they no more liked the Princess. They wished to remarry Prince so that his second wife would give them their heir. But Prince declined all such non-sense proposals for he loved his Princes and would stay by her side till death parts them. Prince & Princess waited patiently for 15 long years. All they did was pray, pray, pray and more pray…..There was no hope now…but then the call came…a harbinger , a godsend came whispered something in Princess ear….This godsend had gotten sweetest news in the lives of Prince & Princess and nine months later cry of a baby girl was heard in the palace and three years later Princess gave birthto a baby boy.!! And now they lived Happily ever after!”

This isn’t any fairy tale or the story of a daily soap but it is their story, a real story…it is my story. Their over-possessiveness, their anger, their restrictions does get justified here. When I think & rethink of their life & about this story I get all my answers to that whatz& howz&whenz and then I’ve no issues with their imposed curfews instead my love for them increases all the more and my faith in lord is strengthen. I know, have known and will continue to believe “Whatever happens, happens for a good cause” Whatever game lord played in their life was related to me &so I know he has hidden more surprises , gifts &more sweet moments in my life box &I wish to open each with a brilliant smile.

Comments

  1. Seriously Touched and Moved..... Stirred the emotions within me.. loved reading it...
    may the prince, princess and their family live happily ever after !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it takes a lot more than courage 2 pen down ur life into words....and dat 2 on a virtual platform like blogspot...kudos 2 u gal...am so proud 2 b ur frnd...muahs...lotsa love n good luck 4 dis new venture of yours...god bless,gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful wud be an underestimated word for this piece...good going sweetie
    *P.S. plzz politics pe bhi articles likhna chalu kar...m tryin to understand politics finally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @siddhi
    it was brave of u to write abt ur lyf & da way u wrote down da entire stuff,it is phenomenal...tc

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah....this is sum reality yaar and i admire u for havin guts to say all this online...

    ReplyDelete
  6. it needs much courage to write about our personal life on the blog ,especially our emotions , but dear u have taken it so positively and beautifully arranged in your emotional words ..........
    hatsoff to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment