Product Review: Veeba's Exotic Range Of Sauces And Sandwich Spreads


I am a big time foodie and I love to try new sauces and dips. Fun foods is a known brand but Veeba is fast catching up.
I have been trying Veeba's sauces, sandwich spreads, dips for a while now. And let me begin by telling you they do not disappoint you, these Veena products.
Yes, I still have the salsa dip lying untouched in my refrigerator, because it didn't appease my taste buds. However, we have been buying new sauces and dips and we have loved them all.

Till date, the Veeba products that have worked for me are as follows.

1. Cheese and Jalapeno dip
2. Thousand Island sandwich spread
3. Cheese and chilly sandwich spread
4. Caesar Salad dressing

These sauces and dips are really good to make a quick sandwich and pasta. While I am yet to try pizza sauce and variety of other sauces, I am sure I won't be disappointed. As for the salsa dip, I might have to call for a packet of nachos 😊

Comments