My Discreet Dates !

What does a date really mean to you ?Going out for a movie or a candle light dinner,romantic music, some wine, some food ? But for some its totally opposite. Always has been, ever since I touched him for the first time. The emotions that well up when I think of him are totally opposite to what one may feel regarding his or her boyfriend. It’s pure bliss to be with him,to spend time with him,to hear him talk.His words ,his humor ,his smile, his laugh is all so attractive. I say..i mean it ,that every women on this planet would feel special if he ever spoke a word about their beauty or wrote about them.

When I told my friend that I was going out on a date swift came his reply ‘You ,on a date ?’ It was indeed shocking for my friends. How can it be not ! They all have this special image of me made in their subconscious which seems to have devastated when I speak of a “date”. But unlike others my dates are very special and very charming. Being with him just rejuvenates me makes me feel so relaxed. My day might not go that good but when I touch him or hear him that just about makes my nights magnificent. When he starts his stories it’s like an altogether new world that he takes me into and I immerse myself so much into it that at the end of it one can see streams of tears flowing down my cheeks.Its an experience in itself .I am discreet about this relationship…or should I say had been .But now I plan to disclose it .Why ? I don’t know .

How do I tell you folks as to who he is ! It’s difficult task . One may think of me as one lazed crazy person.But to be frank the only solace in my solidarity is his ! I can’t stop bragging about how brilliant he has been till date and each time I think of him I get divine definitions for Love . His way to define this word ‘love’ is unique and way too different .His defined emotions and his told stories makes one think over the way this world has annihilated the meaning and nature of true love. What more do I tell you about this splendid personality ! He needs no introductions and he has no comparisons . He is just ‘HE WHO TEACHES YOU TO LOVE AND TO FALL IN LOVE ‘

NICHOLAS SPARKS I LOVE TO BE WITH YOU …..

Ps: Whenever I read you I just imagine your handsome hands carving out each and every word with great magnificence.

Comments

  1. wat an amazing piece of work......I like the element of mystery involved in the note...well i too would like to experience that world of bliss.......Nicholas Sparks heree i comeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one... Although don't u feel that he adds unnecessary grief where it is not required?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIcholas sparks is my date tooooooooooo...
    so u r giving me a competition now...
    liked reading it....
    about MY NICHOLAS !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god...please agle janam ma siddhi ko nicholas ki beendani bana di jiyo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it was a mysterious note indeed. I though you were talking about your boyfriend. However the title "discreet dates" messed up my instincts and somewhere in my mind i knew it was something different. Good work.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. got no bf yats ...m happy dat way..dez discreet dates kip my mind buzi way 2 much :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. well written and very amuzing...but it lacks a certain flavor...that....that...signature siddhi style seems missing :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. सिद्धी तुझी स्वप्न , कल्पनाशक्ती आणि विचारसरणी नेहमीच उच्च राहिली आहे ...आणि "तुझ्या आवडत्या लेखका सोबत अविस्मरणीय संध्याकाळ " हि कल्पनाच अतिशय सुंदर आणि प्रभावशाली आहे ..कारण अमल्या जीवनातील एक महत्वपूर्ण वेळ किंवा सांयकाळ उच्च विचारवंत सोबत घालवली तर निश्चित ती वेळ तो काळ सत्कारणी लागला असे समजावे आणि अजाणतेपणे आयुष्यात एक अनपेक्षित बदल नक्कीच घडतो ....असो उत्तम लिखाण आणि हा लेखक जणू प्रेमशास्त्र शिकवतो आपल्या लिखाणातून पण ते अनुभवायला आल तर त्या सरकः नशीबवान कोणी नसावा !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment