An exquisite cup of coffee…


We often desire to have all the leisures’ of life and one of them being a lazy Sunday afternoon and a superb book with a chocolaty bittersweet cup of coffee.The velvety satin chocolaty taste of the coffee lingers on my mouth as I write to you. Have no subject specifically to discuss today but would like to tell you about this exquisite cup of coffee next to me.
Caffeine is good for health as much as it is hazardous. Anything taken in greater amounts will land you in trouble. To be frank I’m not much of a coffee person . I always prefer tea over coffee. Tea somehow relaxes my nerves and even though hot but keeps me cool. It everydays’ quota of mine to have tea two times in a day. But once in a while I do indulge myself to get a delicate taste of a fantastic coffee.
Coffee according to me needs to be in proportion ,too much of sugary or too much of bitter in taste is injurious to your mood as much as it is injurious to your health. I remember my good old coffee days ..oops nights …err…almost nights ,as I hold this hot coffee mug in my hand soaking up its warmth and devouring its magnificent smell.
While studying during my school & college days I would often ask my mom to make me a cup of steaming hot bittersweet coffee …(bitter & sweet has to be in proportion for me.) Well , well, you might think a little too sincere and scholarly types of me, which is not so. I would ask my mom to get me a cup of coffee so that I don’t fall asleep but after draining that cup of coffee within minutes or so I would be laying flat on the couch snoring off to sleep. Funny isn’t it? Where rest of the world finds caffeine to be a remedy to drive sleep away , I would often use it to put me sleep (though unknowingly.)
When I was introduced to coffee I literally got hooked to it (for a few months though) but then again passage of few months and I could not get my hands off the cup full of tea. When I first visited the famous oh-so-sexy cafes I felt a twinge in my tummy after seeing the price tags. But it was a meeting with my editor and she was to pay for the coffees so I did order a cappuccino ..Well , well, well, these oh-so-sexy cafes in reality hardly provide you with oh-so-sexy-coffees. I mean , hey have you ever tasted their coffee ? Its so yuck, not that I mean to insult the goddess annapurna , but c’mon they aint worth paying a 100 bucks!!! You have to agree with me…!!!Atleast I would prefer having my prefect cup of coffee made by my perfect hands in perfect proportions over the coffee provided by these cafes.
Well then what are you waiting for! Come share with me an exquisite cup of coffee..now will you ??

Comments

  1. would love to share it.... let me know when.... :P :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment