that very gaon ki chori.....

It’s been just about a week or so since the vacations have started. When the vacations were about to begin my mind was over flooded with ideas ... uhhh ....thoughts like I would be doing this , I would be doing that but all turned out to be sour grapes...utterly sour and boring!!! And what comes for my share is deadly saas-bahu wars !!! Brilliant ...I think.....!!! These saas-bahu sagas just add to your mother's scoldings and father's taunts and make your life more of hell.
As I watch this daily soap thought of writing strikes me just like any other casual thought but my hand itches, my brain yells and I pickup my pen and a notepad to let my mind speak its way. Habituated to texting my thoughts is giving me a hard time as I use a pen and a notepad for a change....but I would let that be. I’m watching a daily soap on a Marathi channel....well it’s not out of will that I’m watching this show rather I’m forced to!! The protagonist character of the serial is wearing too much of makeup. The character is of a typical village girl a gaon ki chori..LOL. But believe my word the makeup done is nowhere near to focus on that part of gaon ki chori. The makeup done is making her character quiet vague and annoying. Yikes! Her cheekbones are bronzed in a way that is making them look very dark. Her almond shape of eyes is deserted with hell of kohl blackness. Her earlobes are dangling with heavy pair of earrings. I bet they weigh more than her..Lol again..no offense intended but just can’t imagine that pair of earrings going with that awful colored sari of hers. Well I’ve never before this seen any protagonist character shaded so glum & gaudy. Oh! lord I would just end with a prayer bless the poor girl..!!!

Comments

Post a Comment