I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!

wish life had a reverse gear....
i would go back 2 all those days spent together.....
i would cocoon myself in ur warm soft arms
i would cherish every minute spent with u....
i would.....
i would say all that which i could not....
i would wait till u narrate ur tales to me.....
i would wait till u kiss my cheeks &say that u will be there for me....
i would wait till all was fine ....
i would ....
i look back now ....
U n Me....
i hear u tell those tales to me....
i feel u all around....
i just can't believe u left me stranded...
i still hope u ain't gone....
i know u see me....i know u know exactly what i feel....
that is only u for whom i cry...
the sole soul in my life.....
now i have none to talk...none to listen
only t blood ties will bring us along...but u were the knot that tied us together..
.how ,i ask...how will we live a life without ur love???
now i know ur love is gone....
now i know ur warmth is ceased...
now i know my childhood has wilted.....
with u gone ...Granmaa my life has tilted!!!

Comments

  1. Emotions just come out so well through the words...!
    Wonderfully written !

    ReplyDelete
  2. no words to say.... :')
    i too lost my grand ma bout 10 yrs ago...yet it seems lyk yesterdy after reading ths

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment