....I'M DEFEATED !!!


How am I versatile? What is it soo good in me that any organization will readily take me? How can I make it through amongst the 12,000 BMM graduates who will join the industry? How, I ask..HOW!!!

Will it happen this time? Will it just happen for me ..just once??? The miracle….I wait for it….!!! I so wish that a fairy might spell some magic word or swirl her magic wand around me..& make me soo wanted that any firm will take me.Will offer me what I want do...

Its my last year & am stressed. I joined a self financing course thinking that it would be easy way out to secure a job & once I have a job I will b well settled. But t scene is all ulta-pulta…There are no jobs in the market. And there are many idiots like me who are doing nothing but sit make a resume, post it on a website & wait for a job call. This is not happening at all .This wont help!!! What is the solution 2 all of this???

Prof. says get a byline and earn 5marks. 'I have a byline sir,but its like a year back, will that do?? ' I ask him & he makes a face. 'We are talking about this semester!! You won’t get marks for a byline which is stale. I want it fresh,' he says. Whew! I give up….

My mind is numb. It isn’t working at all. How will it work, anyway….Dude, am stressed!! Don’t you see…And to write something when you are stressed, it shows!!! It does!!! Uhhhhhh……

How will my creativity come out through that small nib of pen when I’m pained doing those assignments every day. 'It aint gona work…..',I say to myself ” '…just forget your dreamz gal..& just learn to cook!! At least you will have the chances of getting married!!'

Married!!! Married??? Who will marry a fat ass like me!!!! Impossible!!! What is the solution?? I cry again….

For now everything is just a blank space…..a blank space??? Ghosh !! That reminds me I gota complete mah Photoshop assignment.

Oh am stuck again…how do I do it??? How does this damn thing work??? Grrrrrrrrrr….oh fish..Its freezed….Gawd!!! Why din’t I save my document!! Now again that Prof. will say…. 'Siddhi you needa work on it gal, take reference!!!' OOOOOO…. how do I do it...reference, what reference?…

Ya!! The reference… I remember ….I gota read mah reference copy for the ‘scam presentation’….Difficult... It’s all difficult..Life is turning out to be difficult…& I can’t believe I chose this path!!!!

I have lost it…I’m losing it….My talent..My writing..It will go...All of it will go….I will b ruined …My career will be in dust bin….O MAH GOODNESS….I’m defeated!!!!

Comments

  1. how very negative was it... ?
    throw away this negativity... sit in a quiet room and perform the mirror therapy... !
    say it aloud ..' i can do it.. i certainly can 1 "
    you can... my double achhi bachchi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..aru...im nt defeated at all gal...m jus voicin t probs f dos hu r gvn boards nw....so m quiet successful in dng dat ..m i nt???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally i didn't like the blog at all! Who decided that you are defeated? How long have you been searching for job? a month, 3 months, 6 months, a year? that's it? while it sounds frustrating at this point i want you to please concentrate on you virtues, damn sid you are blessed with great thoughts and this ain't just flattering as i've gone through all your blogs and commented on 'em! I like the way you think, the way you epxress your thoughts! Not everybody can do this! Sid, i want ya to understand that you are really one of the best women born who can MAKE THINGS WORK! Believe! Believe in yourself! "Belief can move mountains" now a stupid kid would certainly ask "How do expect mountains to move by just saying 'mountain move away!'"? I would like to clear out, i'm asking you to believe, not to wish! You certainly can't wish something to happen but you can believe it to happen! More on this later! Believe in yourself siddhi, because if you don't those firms wouldn't either! And talking about marriage, don't worry if nobody else marries you i will!.... lol hehe :P i'm kidding! you'll certainly get a good guy based on your thinking, virtues, conducts, etc and not on how fat you are!
    Take care.. nice write up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment