WHERE RAINBOWS END !


When I picked up the book from the rack I was absolutely unsure whether I will be able to meet up to its expectations ….Odd?? I know it is ..But my thoughts tell me "Picking up a good book is like picking up a good spouse both have to pleasure you, satisfy you and interest you till it is finished." Really ,really odd and stupid ?? Yeah I know you might be thinking
just that at the moment…but returning to description of the book that I chose, here it goes.
All our lives we need someone special to look after us and take care of us. In the times when you are low you feel comforted just by talking to these special people in your life. You don’t hesitate a minute in telling them what’s ailing you. Sometimes you meet that special someone and there’s a sparkle and in an instant you know he/ she is the one for you and sometimes(quiet rarely though) it just takes an entire life !
Yes…an entire life!
It took Rosie and Alex to figure out they were meant to be together but for their love to find its way took an entire lifetime.
To tell you franky this book is nothing but like poking your nose in someone elses life by reading their chat msgs or letters or emails. I say so coz the entire book is a collection of the chats,emails, letters, and smses Rosie and Alex wrote to each other. Being so close and yet so far …so the question is how did it take them an entire life to figure out that they were soul mates ? Well you know there is something called as Fate !Fate played its mysterious games around the lives of these two sweet souls and led them to live entirely different lives and yet the technology had them connected to each other.
Who says Long distance relationships don’t work out ! If you don’t believe me ask Alex and Rosie they will surely love to tell you how theirs was seamed in by the distance that (literally) in other cases shatters the relationships !Well that’s about it …
For the love of Rosie Dunne and Alex Stewart a toast from my side …
Do you also wanna join ‘em ? Then what are you waiting for ? Checkout your library now and read ….
WHERE RAINBOWS END !

Comments

  1. hmm.. sounds interesting.. gotta visit my library and get this book.. i love such stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment