FEELING LUCKY !


I don’t t think I am pregnant but I feel like I am for sure,certainly, without any doubt gonna have a baby. The only thing is my baby won’t be a human baby.

Won’t be a human baby ! That’s so right...

No, no , you actually read me right ... well its nothing weird ! I am probably just adopting a dog pup. Oh yes I am!

I don’t know how I welled up the courage to take this decision but somehow I have. It’s like a hangover you see. After I read ‘Marley & me’ I thought over how wonderful it is to have a pet in your house . Your way of talking, interacting simply changes 360 degrees. All of a sudden you have a new family member in your house who is all fun and more foul, but still its a pleasant experience. I mean it’s amazing to have a pet, I am convinced.

I never thought I would take such a decision but I guess I have to agree with John Grogan that Marley was indeed a very good dog. Well for me at least he is a very cool dog. He inspired me to think of bringing home a pup. Well I am starting to talk like a shopaholic I think but then again it’s yet another hangover of yet another book.

But more than anything I have started to act like a shopaholic as well ! Yes , I have!

I never could differentiate a Pomeranian from a Chihuahua. But now ask me a thing about dogs and I could blurt out a whole Wikipedia in front of you. I guess that’s why my friends have named me siddhipedia ! But what the heck..It’s all finalized.

I feel rejuvenated at the thought of having a new member in our family of four. It’s sure as hell gonna be amazing. I have also jotted down a long list of the things I ought to buy, stuffs I ought 2 feed my dog, how to care for him, how to groom him etc etc.

To sum up , I feel like may be my family was perfect but now I think it’s gonna be complete !

Comments

  1. You lucky gal!! In fact, Lucky will be very lucky to be a part of your family...so with all the luckiness around...here's wishing you and Lucky the best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats wonderful siddhi... :) a new pet is an amazing idea :) congrats..may you find the right one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... great..! a pet and that too a dog.! it would be fun. congrats.! i wud like to meet him too sometime.:) all d best for ur new family member. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. खूपच छान .....अभिनंदन आणि शुभेच्छा ...आपल्या नवीन मित्र सोबत आणि एक कुटुंब सदस्यासोबत वाटचाल करणार असलेल्या आयुष्यासाठी .....खरच आपण नशीबवान आहातच पण खूप हेवा वाटतो आपला कि केवळ एक ‘Marley & me’ हे पुस्तक वाचून आपण इतक्या प्रेरित झालात आणि नुसत्या इतक्यावरच न थांबता आपण तत्काळ कृती हि केली ...ते हि सकारत्मक विचार करून ..खरच कौतुक वाटते .....आणि एक छान अनेकांना प्रेरणादायी उदाहरण आहे !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey that's cool.... congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment