NOW OR NEVER!


I have written a lot of poems till date outlining our relationship but today I build up the courage to write about you .It’s difficult for me, very difficult, ’cause I have tears in my eyes and so many memories on my mind. Each memory and each thought of you it’s just as pure and loving as you were.

Few months from now it will be a year. We will celebrate the Independence Day, then your birthday and then that dreadful day….the night you left us! I hear the wind chimes chiming, and I know that’s you who is talking to me, it’s your way to tell me “ Sid ! Don’t worry I’m always with you!”  Yeah ! I know sis, you are always there with me, ’cause I feel you around me, with me, in me! You were the bestest sister god ever created. The teachings you gave me, the faith you had me, the confidence you instilled me ,it’s all there to tell me that you will always and forever be with me !My thoughts, my words, my actions everything has your impressions and I love you now and forever, and for whatever you have given me.

No more does the aroma of coffee seem tempting to me and I no more wish to have the hot-spicy frankies .It is as if I never  wanted such things and that’s true  ‘cause all I ever wanted  was YOU .I’m glad I told you this a thousand times  “I wish my dad would adopt you !”

My readers are always waiting for some awesome, humorous blogs from my side, but there is also an emotional side to me and I’m sure they have seen it many a times. But today I just wanted it to be her, my sister, the topic of my blog. May be I can’t fully express and explain what she is to me but then I wanted you to meet her and so I brought forth this topic!

What went wrong, I still have no clue but in a blink of an eye my life changed. I was surrounded by darkness and awful things like blood, cries and wails engulfed my life. By the time I recovered from this trauma, she was nowhere to be seen! It hurts, you know, when all of a sudden you wake up and your best friend, your loving cousin, the person you just spoke to a day before, becomes inexistent! He/ She is nowhere to be seen! You fight with the world, there is hatred in your heart, and you are unconvinced yourself!  You just refute to accept the fact that the person you so love is no more!

I still do not know what exactly I wish to write in this blog but I know I just want it to be HER and no one else I wish to talk about.

Many of you might even ignore this blog ‘cause it’s too melodramatic or many of you are not yet ready to gut such a gruesome fact called “Death”. It is a harsh reality of our lives, you may have seen it or you might not have! But when you do, you realize how valued a life can be, how very precious its existence ever was! Many might be guilty, guilty over the fact that you never told the person who now is on the death bed how much you loved him/her. And now when all is erased you realize the void the person has left in your life.
I do not still where I began and how do I end this blog but then if you have reached the climax and just want to get done with this blog, ’cause you too are getting emotional and can’t read anymore, well, then there can be only one piece of advice I would want you to follow .

”Express”

Express your love, faith, respect, hatred, kindness at right point of time and to every person you meet ‘cause once the time is gone you would never be able to express those feelings ever again.

The time always is Now or Never.

And I still haven’t a clue how to end this blog!


Comments