Life was so uncomplicated back then


Life was so uncomplicated back then.

I would pack my bag and go to school, study the day wait for recess hog some vadapavs and then back to boring lectures.Why were science and math periods kept in the second half was beyond my imagination. After hogging so much we'd feel drowsy.My best friend was the last page of the notebook where l'd scribble my thoughts. Life was indeed uncomplicated back then. I'd come back home by noon have my lunch and off for tuition by afternoon. Tuitions were fun though I did not get to scribble much yet it was fun to know I was the intelligent one of the lot. By evening I would get back home and would read up the editorials. They helped improve my language skills as instructed by my teachers. Then I'd let the evening pass whilst I dug more into books finishing off my homework.

Life was uncomplicated back then.

Even in the college days life was less of complex. I'd honestly study and my professors were always happy with me, they still are even after my graduation. They trusted me as much as I trusted them. Not a care in the world I had once I entered my college gates. It was like a second home to me.I was happy with my junior college. My degree college added a slight bitterness to my life,may be just crumpled me a little from within but gave me a lot of exposure for which I am thankful. Creative side of me was honed here in the classes and campus of my degree college. My HOD was as kind and loving as a mother and had a practical side too.Her advices and guidance helped,still does.Dedication towards my work and study stood by me even then and life was less complex.

Now I stand on a threshold of a new life altogether.In a year or so things shall change,take shape,for good and for bad. Dilemma full of mind leaves me not. I do have faith in people around me and the new relations I shall weave. But there is still a little complicated,complex side to the whole thing which I can't figure out. May be I just need time. Time shall be the healer,time shall tell. Till then the feeling of being complicated won't change.

Comments

Post a Comment